15.8.13

this week

On monday the weather was pretty bad, with pouring rain and a lot of fog. I didn't really do much, except from eating and going to the store. Haha, interesting day. 





On tuesday I went to Sweden to do some shopping together with Sigrid, Karoline and Emil. We had a great time and got to fill up some of our candy tummies. Haha. When we came home, Sigrid and I had a movie night with popcorn, candy and soda. Really cozy!





On wednesday the only thing I did was going to see our new house (which I hadn't seen yet), watch TV and eat. It is actually pretty depressing to have vacation when the weather sucks.



Today the sun was finally showing again, and I used my opportunity to have some sun, fruit and lemonade while I read in my new book. Then I got so restless that I had to get some exercise. So I went out for a powerwalk in my favourite surroundings. When I got home again I ate some tomato soup and this evening I have only been watching The Bachelorette. Kisses.









No comments:

Post a Comment