26.8.13

one day left

Hi everybody. I haven't been blogging in a while now, because I have been busy like all the time. I have been in town with my boyfriend for a week, and when I got home at saturday we had a family reunion. And yesterday I packed and worked on my obligatory task which I have to be done with before 9am tomorrow. That means one hour before I'll leave for the airport. Can you believe that?! Tomorrow is the day I move to Paris for almost four months. I'll try to update this blog as much as I can, but if you want more updates you can follow me on Instagram @kivestvik. Kisses. 







2 comments:

  1. What are you going to Paris for? You'll have such a lovely time, I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in Paris to study french until christmas! And yes, I am having a lovely time :-*

      Delete