9.8.13

birthday

Hi. Yesterday was my birthday, and I turned nineteen. Just think about it; this is my last year as a teenager. Wow, how time flies. At least I had one of the best birthdays I can remember, starting off with breakfast in bed and continued by going to town with mum and dad. You see, that was my birthday present from them; going to town where I got to choose stuff I wanted and they paid. And it was the best present I could get, cause then I got to renew my wardrobe a little bit more before moving to Paris (in 18 days!!!!). We also ate a whole lot of yummy food, and it all was topped with a barbecue party at Graffi. Ah, it makes my mouth water just by writing it. When we got home my bestie, Sigrid, came visiting with balloons and a birthday present. So cozy! And then we went to a little party and enjoyed the night. I want to have birthday every single day, haha. But now I'll just wait one year, and then I'm finally twenty. Wii.









4 comments:

  1. Are all your photos taken using your iPhone 5? I am absolutely in love with them all, your photos are amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! Aw, thank you so much :-*

      Delete