10.9.13

boring days

Hi guys! So, the last few days have been a bit boring for me, just because I have managed to catch a bug of some kind, so I have been ill. On saturday though (before it all set in), me, Mari, Vilde and Ragnhild went to Marais for some girl time; shopping and good food, which was cozy as usual. But on sunday and monday I almost didn't do a thing. The only times I've been outside the door is when I have had to go to the store to buy something. And today (okay, it's tuesday now, but I guess you understand that I'm talking about monday) it was election day in Norway, and I am really disappointed about the results. Not happy about the change in the government with other words. But, I still have three months left here in Paris, so I don't have to go back to it now. Ha-ha. But now I have to sleep and try to get fit as a fiddle! Good night to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment